Welcome to INRSC - where the fun never ends!!
7/3/2020 COVID-19 UPDATE: The Allegheny County Health Department is forcing bars, restaurants and casinos to close, as well as all activities and events with over 25 people to be canceled. INRSC will abide by this order and not allow members to use the pool on Friday the 3rd, Saturday the 4th, or Sunday 5th. We will reevaluate our options moving forward on Sunday evening.
Per the order, if you are not able to socially distance at least 6 feet from non-household members, even at outside venues, a face covering is required. The Governor’s order includes children over the age of 2. The Lifeguards will be focusing on water safety and making sure that our facilities are clean and sanitized. We ask that members monitor themselves and their children to adhere to this order.
Below is a link to the order for your reference.
- Both the main and baby pools will be open.
- Bring your own chair/blanket
- Bathrooms - showers will be closed; enter and exit in one direction
- Sanitizing of touch surfaces will be treated hourly. Touch surfaces include pool and diving board handrails, sink faucets, flush handles, and other similar non-porous hard surfaces that will be touched by multiple people. In addition to the hourly touch surface disinfection, the bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Social Distancing - the recommendations for gathering in groups beyond your immediate household should be followed and enforced by parents, i.e. at least 6 feet both in and out of the water. The grounds will be marked to indicate Social Distancing Zones.
- No flotation devices unless attached to the swimmer
- Soft/mushy ‘gutter’ balls only are okay in the pool and pool area
- The play ground area will be closed and roped off.
- Guests - No guests are allowed at this time. We are typically very welcoming of guests, but to start this season, we will not be having any guests to limit the number of people in the facility at one time.
- Snack Shack/Food Policy - We will not be operating the Snack Shack. Members may bring their own food and beverages (adult beverages are welcome - no glass). Grill will be open for member use but will be for your immediate family members only. Cleaner will be provided for guests to clean up after using.
- Hours of Operation/Lap Swim - The pool is open from 12:30PM-8:30PM daily. The first hour each day – 12:30PM – 1:30PM will be reserved for our members who are in the high-risk category so they may enjoy the pool.
- For now, there will be no party rentals or special events.
- Finally, things can (and will) change as we get into the season - we are learning as we go. We ask for your patience as we determine new processes and best practices for operating during the pandemic.