Welcome to INRSC - where the fun never ends!!
2020 Swim Membership Registration Is Now Open!
Can you believe that in less than 90 days we will all be basking in the sun around the pool?! (for those of you that may have forgotten what the sun is, it's that bright yellow ball that we used to see in the sky.....) The 2020 INRSC swim season registration is now open! There has been a slight increase in the rates this year as the mechanics at the pool continue to need TLC. Below is the pricing and description for each of the membership types. As with past years, we will use SwimTopia to maintain our membership. To begin the registration process, please click on the link below, login to your account (if you've forgotten your password, click "forgot password" and follow the prompts) and register! Please do not create a new account if you already have an existing account.
- Click the membership tab or "register now" on the home page to register for the 2020 swim season of fun by 4/30/20 to avoid a $75 late fee.
- Don't forget to sign up for volunteer opportunities!
- Share the fun with a friend! If you would like to sponsor a new family, please contact Denise Boronski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stay tuned for invites to all our fabulous upcoming events!!
- Be on the lookout for swim team announcements and registration.
If you would like to have your child listed in the "Help around the house" section of the directory, please follow the directions below:
- Click on "view all" by Upcoming Events
- Scroll down to June 1 events - here you will see an "event" for each of the children's jobs (Mother's Helper, Lawn & Snow, House Sitter, Pet Sitter, Babysitter)
- Click on the green RSVP button for the event (job)
- Click on the "attending" radio button by your child's name
- Do this for each of the jobs that you would like your child listed for.
Please keep in mind that if your membership lapses, you will be responsible for a $200 reinstatement fee.
Many thanks to those of you that volunteered to help out with the directory and membership! We still need some help:
Communications - This job entails monitoring the INRSC inbox, answering questions, forwarding questions to the right person and communications such as this one! We like to keep our members informed and up to date on all that's going on at the pool!
If we can’t find some volunteers, then we won’t be able to continue regular communications with members and maintenance of the website.Our pool was built upon volunteerism and continues to thrive because of it.
2020 Membership Levels
Charter Adult - $395
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both under age 60, living in the same household.
Charter Senior - $345
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both age 60+, living in the same household.
Charter Family - $495
Full swim membership includes all family members living in the registered household.
Charter Base - $200
Includes an invitation for Opening Day, July 4th (additional fees apply), and Labor Day celebrations. Swim privileges are limited to 2 family swim passes. Guest passes are available for purchase at the gate.
Returning Guest Memberships
Homes in the Guest area are generally bordered by Old Perry Highway and Perry Highway to the West; West Ingomar to the South; Harmony Drive and Highland Road to the East; and inclusive of the Indian streets to the north. The memberships below are available to households within the guest area.
Guest Adult - $425
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults living in the membership household (under age 60).
Guest Family/Returning Sponsor - $540
Includes all family members living in the registered household. This membership level also includes complete use of pool and grounds for the summer season.
Let the fun in the sun begin!!!