Welcome to INRSC - where the fun never ends!!
- POOL OPENING - INRSC IS OPENING ON JUNE 13th and will follow the CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our members. Here's a link to those guidelines: CDC Guidelines
- SWIM TEAM - The swim league has decided to cancel the 2020 season. Our wonderful swim team liaison, Whitney, will be working toward having some fun and safe things for the kiddos to be able to participate in once we are all settled in for the season.
- MEMBERSHIP DUES DEADLINE - DUES MUST BE PAID NO LATER JUNE 10th
2020 Swim Membership Registration Is Now Open!
We are allowed to open - woot!!! The 2020 INRSC swim season registration is now open! There has been a slight increase in the rates this year as the mechanics at the pool continue to need TLC. Below is the pricing and description for each of the membership types. As with past years, we will use SwimTopia to maintain our membership. To begin the registration process, please click on the link below, login to your account (if you've forgotten your password, click "forgot password" and follow the prompts) and register! Please do not create a new account if you already have an existing account.
- Click the membership tab or "register now" on the home page to register for the 2020 swim season.
- Share the fun with a friend! If you would like to sponsor a new family, please contact Denise Boronski at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be on the lookout for swim team announcements and registration.
Please keep in mind that if your membership lapses, you will be responsible for a $200 reinstatement fee.
2020 Membership Levels
Charter Adult - $395
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both under age 60, living in the same household.
Charter Senior - $345
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both age 60+, living in the same household.
Charter Family - $495
Full swim membership includes all family members living in the registered household.
Charter Base - $200
Includes an invitation for Opening Day, July 4th (additional fees apply), and Labor Day celebrations. Swim privileges are limited to 2 family swim passes. Guest passes are available for purchase at the gate.
Returning Guest Memberships
Homes in the Guest area are generally bordered by Old Perry Highway and Perry Highway to the West; West Ingomar to the South; Harmony Drive and Highland Road to the East; and inclusive of the Indian streets to the north. The memberships below are available to households within the guest area.
Guest Adult - $425
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults living in the membership household (under age 60).
Guest Family/Returning Sponsor - $540
Includes all family members living in the registered household. This membership level also includes complete use of pool and grounds for the summer season.
Let the fun in the sun begin!!!