Welcome to INRSC - where the fun never ends!!
It's the update that you've all been waiting for with the answers to the burning questions....will guests be allowed? YES! Will parties be allowed? YES! Are we going to have fun in the sun? YES! But wait, don't stop reading yet, there's lots more information below for your reading enjoyment:
- Main pool and baby pool - OPEN!
- Baby Pool Hours - during swim practice only (mid-June through the end of July) - 10a-12n, Monday - Friday. No life guard will be on duty and this will be swim at your own risk, with parents or guardians responsible for monitoring their children.
- Seating - Lounge chairs will be set up on the concrete and bricked areas. Picnic tables will be set up on the upper deck and bricked areas, under the awning and in the baby pool area. There will also be adirondack chairs for use. And, just like last year, you are welcome to bring your own chairs/tables/towels.
- Bathrooms will be open and will be cleaned hourly by the staff. Showers will remain closed.
- Masks - INSRC will be following CDC guidelines regarding, which can be found here - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/pdfs/choosingSaferActivities.pdf - but to summarize - guests that are fully vaccinated do not have to wear a mask outside and those who are not fully vaccinated it is recommended that a mask is worn. INRSC staff will not be checking or enforcing the wearing of masks, so it is the responsibility of each guest to understand their personal situations and act accordingly
- Hours of Operation - The pool is open from 12:30PM-8:30PM daily.
- Lap Swim - YES! Will be available for 30 minutes/day every day prior to the pool opening, more details to follow!
- Late night Fridays - YES! The pool will be open until 10:30PM on Friday nights as part of our FUNdraisers. These will be scheduled through mid-July.
- Guests - YES!! Guest passes must be purchased in advance in blocks of 10 and are $5.00 per pass (so $50 for 10). Guests will be limited to 4 visits per month. More details to follow on how you can purchase.
- Parties - YES! Email INRSC1@gmail.com for details if you wish to rent the pool for a party. (late night Fridays are unavailable for parties through mid-July)
- Snacks - YES! There will be a limited number of snacks will be for sale - cash only
- Pop Machine - OPEN!
- Grill - OPEN!
- Basketball court - OPEN!
- Play ground area - OPEN!
- Floatation things - YES! - (except for the water wings as previously communicated)
- Pool basketball hoop - oh YES!!!
Don't forget to sign up by Friday, May 7th to avoid that nasty $75 late fee!
Can't wait to see you all at the pool!!!!!!!!!
- If paying by credit card, a convenience fee will be assessed. If you would like to avoid this fee a check can be written to INRSC. Mailing instructions are included in the final step of the registration process.
- Click the membership tab or "register now" on the home page to register for the 2021 swim season of fun by 4/30/21 to avoid a $75 late fee.
- Share the fun with a friend! If you would like to sponsor a new family, please contact Denise Boronski at email@example.com cell number (call or text) - 412.583.2800
Please keep in mind that if your membership lapses, you will be responsible for a $200 reinstatement fee.
2021 Membership Levels
Charter Adult - $395
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both under age 60, living in the same household.
Charter Senior - $345
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults, both age 60+, living in the same household.
Charter Family - $495
Full swim membership includes all family members living in the registered household.
Charter Base - $200
Returning Guest Memberships
Homes in the Guest area are generally bordered by Old Perry Highway and Perry Highway to the West; West Ingomar to the South; Harmony Drive and Highland Road to the East; and inclusive of the Indian streets to the north. The memberships below are available to households within the guest area.
Guest Adult - $425
Full swim membership includes 1-2 adults living in the membership household.
Guest Family/Returning Sponsor - $540
Includes all family members living in the registered household. This membership level also includes complete use of pool and grounds for the summer season.
Extended Family Membership - $75 for one person or $125 for two
Introduced last year, if you would like to extend your membership to family members not living in your registered household, e.g. grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. we are offering this add-on to both Charter and Guest memberships levels. Charter Base members are excluded from the extended family membership. This membership includes complete use of pool and grounds for the summer season.
We can't wait to see all of you at the pool again!