Welcome to INRSC - where the fun never ends!!
Per the order, if you are not able to socially distance at least 6 feet from non-household members, even at outside venues, a face covering is required. The Governor’s order includes children over the age of 2. The Lifeguards will be focusing on water safety and making sure that our facilities are clean and sanitized. We ask that members monitor themselves and their children to adhere to this order.
Members should wear a mask when entering/exiting the pool grounds, walking to/from the restrooms, and if you are unable to be at least 6 feet from non-household members. This includes distancing from our staff members. Unless they are performing first aid or lifesaving measures, please be very conscientious about keeping socially distanced from the guards. This ensures their health and safety!!
Below is a link to the order for your reference.
- Both the main and baby pools will be open.
- Bring your own chair/blanket
- Bathrooms - showers will be closed; enter and exit in one direction
- Sanitizing of touch surfaces will be treated hourly. Touch surfaces include pool and diving board handrails, sink faucets, flush handles, and other similar non-porous hard surfaces that will be touched by multiple people. In addition to the hourly touch surface disinfection, the bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Social Distancing - the recommendations for gathering in groups beyond your immediate household should be followed and enforced by parents, i.e. at least 6 feet both in and out of the water. The grounds will be marked to indicate Social Distancing Zones.
- No flotation devices unless attached to the swimmer
- Soft/mushy ‘gutter’ balls only are okay in the pool and pool area
- The play ground area will be closed and roped off.
- Guests - No guests are allowed at this time. We are typically very welcoming of guests, but to start this season, we will not be having any guests to limit the number of people in the facility at one time.
- Snack Shack/Food Policy - We will not be operating the Snack Shack. Members may bring their own food and beverages (adult beverages are welcome - no glass). Grill will be open for member use but will be for your immediate family members only. Cleaner will be provided for guests to clean up after using.
- Hours of Operation - The pool is open from 12:30PM-8:30PM daily.
- High Risk swim time- 12:30PM – 1:30PM M-F, 12:00PM - 12:30PM Saturday and Sunday. This time is reserved for our members who are in the high-risk category so they may enjoy the pool.
- For now, there will be no party rentals or special events.
- Finally, things can (and will) change as we get into the season - we are learning as we go. We ask for your patience as we determine new processes and best practices for operating during the pandemic.